Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Project V50: Debadging and Rebadging

Spacing out the trunk VOLVO letters, similar to the newer style Volvos, is a subtle way to make the car look more modern. For an added custom touch, we also painted the letters black for a nice contrast against the silver car.


A few extra letters may have added themselves, but this V50 is well deserving of the "XC" Cross Country identification.

Traditionally, the XC was an all wheel drive turbo version of the standard V series wagon with a slightly taller suspension. Our V50 is all wheel drive, our V50 is a turbo, and all wheel drive models come with slightly taller suspensions. Therefore, I know give you the V50XC!

The following video shows the process of removing trunk badging and the rather simple process of reinstalling the letters.

2 comments:

  1. Here is what you need to know before renting a luxury car: Luxury Car Rental Miami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I'm a little bit late to share my experience of shopping With Autoparts-miles I ordered an Used Engine for my old car on my friend suggestion. Where I got 25% off on my purchase. Now my cars performance is very smooth. used engines

    ReplyDelete