Thursday, November 13, 2014

Key Case

I have never been a fan of giant key rings with hundreds of keys clanging against each other.  Maybe I was spoiled as a child with always having "master keys," where one key unlocks all the doors in the building.

When I was living in an apartment, I was constantly annoyed by having four keys on my key ring.  One for the car, one for the apartment door, one for the mail box, and one for the common area.  Once I moved out, I quickly reverted to my comfortable one key setup.  You might think this is dangerous; one key is more easily lost than a full key chain set.  While this statement is true, I did however find a solution to the problem.

2008 Volvo C30 key

I got this nifty little blue key case off ebay for $7.  Not only is it fashionably stylish, but it also offers three key selling points (pun intended):

1. The silicone casing provides protection, like a phone case, for if it's ever dropped.
2. The high friction surface prevents it from accidentally sliding out of my pocket.
3. If I do drop my key, it is very easy to find.

There will be no mistaking this key at the valet!

No comments:

Post a Comment