Saturday, January 7, 2017

Dash Camera

People always talk about the fish that got away... Well, I always talk about the unbelievable things I see on the road, especially when driving in Atlanta.

To prove my stories are real, I have installed a Black Box G1W dash cam in my C30. Physical quality feels pretty cheap; it was one of the cheapest dash cams on the market. But video quality makes it clear why this camera has received so many great reviews across the internet.


Over six hours of looping video, automatically turns on with the car, great night vision, and a G-sensor which starts recording if it detects an impact when the car is off.

I extended my radar detector bracket to mount the camera for a clear view out the windshield. Nothing exciting has been captured yet, but you can be certain I will create a new YouTube playlist for the idiot drivers that I see.



No comments:

Post a Comment