Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Elevated Volvos

No, I'm not talking about lifting the car; if you know anything about me, you know that I am all for the lowered lifestyle.  What I'm referring to is the Elevate performance software tune.

Aside from buying a Volvo, a performance software upgrade is the 2nd best automotive investment that you can make.  Not that I'm biased or anything...

Please visit FCP Euro to read my recent guide and review on the Elevate tune: https://blog.fcpeuro.com/elevate-software-tunes-for-p1-volvos-s40-c30-v50

Maintaining consistency with my recent posts, here is a video showing the software tune installation process.



My recent years of modifying Volvos have frequently put me in contact with the owner of Elevate, Don Nicholson.  Elevate is a faith based company whose mission is to glorify God; those Christian roots are always apparent when dealing with Don and his utmost professionalism.  His willingness to respond to my random questions and his guidance with ordering parts, while not pushing every part in their catalog, make Elevate far outshine many other performance companies.  Don has obtained my loyalty both as a customer and as a friend.

Even if you plan on keeping all stock parts on your car, I definitely recommend the Elevate tune for unleashing its potential.  Of course, if you have the money to drop, Elevate is a one stop shop for everything you need from performance and suspension to cosmetic upgrades both inside and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment