Saturday, January 9, 2016

Camber Arms, Where Negativity is a Good Thing

My loyal followers,

I am proud to announce that I have become a paid contributor to FCP Euro's blogs!  While I will now have weekly posts on FCPEuro's website, I will be unable to duplicate those posts here in my personal blog.

However, I will continue to share links to my FCP Euro posts, so that you may continue enjoying my automotive ramblings.  It will also help feed traffic to FCP Euro's website, which I personally consider one of the best online parts suppliers for European vehicles; a statement I made long before I was one of their payees.

Without further adieu, please enjoy my post about adjustable rear camber arms: P1 Volvo Negative Camber, the Problem and Solution (C30 S40 V50)

For those who cannot read, I am impressed that you even stumbled upon this internet blog...  To keep you interested, here is an embedded video for your viewing pleasure.



1 comment: