Monday, October 20, 2014

Bringing Home Belle

Last Thursday, I took a 6:00AM flight to Trenton, NJ.  The first stop on my journey to pick up Belle.

Sunrise over Virginia
Once on the ground, another C30 owner picked me up and we hit the road for Oswego, NY.  It was a pleasure getting to see Lake Ontario, but the real pleasure sat in the middle of the parking lot.

Picking up Belle in Oswego, NY
Meet Belle!  She's a 2008 Volvo C30 T5, nearly fully loaded from the factory with a bunch of aftermarket parts.  Currently putting out 254hp to the wheels, she's a beast that's ready to be built up even more.  The previous owner took excellent care of her, making sure I was fully aware of all the minor defects.  
This car is definitely a suitable replacement for my S40 and I hope you'll follow along as Belle slowly transforms into the car of my dreams.

Spending the night with two other C30s


No comments:

Post a Comment