Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Off to an Early Start

I'm not wasting any time with getting Belle up to my standards of perfection.

The night we got home, I swapped out all the halogen bulbs for LEDs.

LED fog lights and LED city light to compliment the factory HIDs
Projector LED reverse lights

As a car modifier, there is a definite bond between man and machine.  Time, blood, sweat, and tears all get invested when building up a car to be completely unique.  But it ultimately comes down to the little details which make a car feel like home.

Before selling my S40, I salvaged a few parts for Belle.  At my feet, I installed the aluminum foot rest and blue footwell LEDs.


For a familiar feel, I swapped over my custom Redline Goods steering wheel.


At my head, I traded the handle for the factory sunglasses holder.


Lastly, came the 18" x 7.5" Midir wheels.
















No comments:

Post a Comment