Monday, October 13, 2014

The End of an Era

The S40 is officially sold... Just shy of 4 years of ownership, we had a great run! I consider myself very blessed for getting to own that car; it introduced me to many great communities and people, while also providing a lot of fun at events and during my commute to school and work. Huge thanks to SwedeSpeed and C30Crew for teaching me how to do proper maintenance and inspiring me to modify my car. 

I sold the car just two days after listing it. Though it was sad to leave behind, I trust the new owner will be taking good care of him. 

But don't worry, I'll still be around! In 3 more days, I will be picking up my dream C30.  Stay tuned for the next progression blog!

2004.5 Volvo S40 "Sequel"
November 6th, 2010 - October 12, 2014

Before:

The day I bought the car

After:
Three days before selling the car

Below are some pictures I took three days ago, of the car in all its glory.





No comments:

Post a Comment